In-depth success stories
SGEC will offer you the opportunity to hear directly from some of the most successful gender equality programs around the world and learn from the best examples of gender policy implementation.
- Lessons from these success stories can be applied in your organisation
- To address opportunities and threats for success
- You can build gender equality programs that deliver results and engagement
Policy and practice
A unique gathering of high profile government, funding agency, policy, NGO, academic and industry speakers will provide insight and guidance on:
- Current developments in gender policy at a European and worldwide level
- Practical information on how these policies can impact you and your organisation
- Guidance on existing and future policy instruments and funding programs to help guide your decision making
SGEC also offers many opportunities to network directly with these key delegates.
The panel sessions at SGEC create the ideal environment to hear active discussion between high profile government, funding agency, policy, NGO, academic and industry figures in gender equality. You will be able to:
- Ask questions specific to your organisation, be given direct, immediate feedback, and drive the discussion
- Listen to in-depth debate that offers you lessons that can be applied to your own work
- Identify the discussions most relevant to you as a result of expert curation of the panel sessions